CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Isn't it funny how all summer listening to the kids fight you wish school would start and then when it really does you wish it didn't? That is how I felt today watching the kids go off to school. I didn't realize how much help they are to me with the little ones. Bryson and Oz are driving me crazy! They constantly need entertained and Brayden and Baylee did that for me.

Brayden started 5th grade and Baylee started 4th. Brayden is excited because the 5th graders "rule the school" and Baylee is excited because she got the teacher she wanted. I am so not excited for homework but it will be nice to get back on a routine. Here are some pics of them on their first day.



2 comments:

Sherrie Gould said...

Nicole, your kids are adorable and so grown up!!

Rays said...

I feel the same way about wanting and not wanting school to start. We are slowly getting the hang of our back in school routine. I don't like the homework either. I can't believe how grown up they are!