CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hoaldridge Family Picnic

Today, we went up Provo canyon for a nice picnic with all the Hoaldridge clan. It was nice to have everyone together. Annette worked really hard preparing fried chicken with all the fixings. The food was amazing! We had a fun game of tennis ball baseball and had a great time visiting. We were able to capture a rare photo of all the cousins together. All in all, it was a great day and one we will remember for a long time.

All 14 grandkids...(it'll be outdated in November)
Enjoying the wonderful food...
Yum!
The Fans!
Strike 2!!!
The big game...
Bryson and Zachers
The two lovebirds :)

2 comments:

KK and Company said...

I love that family!!! Oh i wish I could have been there.

Remember to Breathe said...

Hey! It was lovely to meet you guys the other night! Ryan and I had a fabulous time. He was seriously STOKED to go out with you guys, and I can see why now! :) Our blog is private, so if you want to send me an email, I will send you an invite. Hope to see you again soon!

carli.clawson@juab.k12.ut.us