CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yuba Lake

My wonderful sis and her family took us out to Yuba Lake for some fun on the boat. For those of you that don't know me, I don't do boats and I don't do lakes. The kids were just way too excited so I didn't have the heart to say no. Well, I ended up having a blast! Bryson was a little nervous at first but really warmed up to it. While the girls were on the tube, we flipped and fell in and lets just say it's a good thing I had on a life jacket because Baylee wrapped both her arms and her legs around me and was just screaming for her life. We all had a really good time and thank you to the Welburns for taking us on "The Memory Maker".

Hook 'em Horns
Deb, Bay, Me
BJ jumping in on the fun Brayden and Trevor
Having a blast!
My buddy!
Hot stuff!
Best Friends!

1 comments:

Sherrie Gould said...

Looks like you had a great time. It was good to see you guys while you were here.