CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to (Pre) School

Ozzy started preschool today. He was so excited! This year he gets to go on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 3 hours. I was a bit worried about Bryson because Ozzy is his best friend but he was really good. I think he enjoyed having me all to himself. Ozzy loves his teachers Ms. Kaity and Ms. Stephanie. They are really good teachers and I'm thankful for their patience and willing to teach. I had to post the picture of Bryson because he thinks he has to do everything Ozzy does. Their hair is even combed the same! It drives Ozzy crazy. I think it's cute!

He loves his folder
He wanted to make sure everyone could see his shirt
Goober!

2 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

K They are so dang Cute!! I have to make my blog private so I wanted to get your e-mail. Please e-mail it to me so I can add you.. mistytucker@gmail.com

Kathy&Mike said...

Nicole, it is so great to be back in contact with you. Your family is beautiful!