CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ute Stampede Fun Run...Nephi, UT

I ran my first 5K with my sister and my dad. I am soooo not a runner but it was a ton of fun and hopefully a start to a new tradition. We ran 3.1 miles in just a little over 36 minutes. I don't think that's too bad since we didn't really train. Brayden entered a kids 1/2 mile race and took 3rd place (2nd in his age division). He ran really hard and we are proud of him. He wanted to run the 5K but I didn't want him to show me up. We all had a really good time.
Before the big race
Almost there....
Racing to the finish line
After the race...so glad to be done
Brayden with his medal
Brayden racing to the finish line

1 comments:

Shellie said...

Way to go! I did the freedom run in Provo on the 4th and i'm not a runner either so I know how you feel!