CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Smith Field Wiffle Ball and Fun Tricks....

My dad has the perfect yard and BJ had the idea of having a family Wiffle Ball tournament. We had lots of fun. As with any family gathering that involves sports there were a few heated moments and some plays were filled with drama but overall it was so fun. The night before our big 5K race in Mona that we had been training for I stepped in a hole in the grass and twisted my ankle. I could still walk on it and it felt good for the most part that night. I had a little problem the next day but that will wait for the next post. Anyway, our friends, the Gomez Family, posted a fun trick on their facebook and we had to try them ourselves. The kids had no problem whatsoever but it took me a few tries and I finally got it down...once. Here are some photos of the festivities....


Grandpa getting ready to hit a homer... Trevor Start of another inning.. Right before my grand slam!!!! It's amazing!! I finally did it!
Bryson in on the action too!


0 comments: