CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July and more...

I love the 4th of July because it makes us think back and truly be grateful for all of our freedom's and those who fought and are fighting for it. What a blessing to live here in the good ol' USA! I always get emotional when I hear this song whether it be Independence Day or not. Next to the National Anthem, I don't think there is a more Patriotic song...

Artist: Lee Greenwood
Title: Proud To Be An American

If tomorrow all the things were gone, I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again, with just my children and my wife.
I’d thank my lucky stars, to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom, and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA.
From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas, From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston, and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart, and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA.


We had a great Fourth of July weekend. We went to a water park with good friends, had some good wings and ended the night with Sonic ice cream. The temperatures here are above 100 degrees and we are doing anything and everything to keep cool. Today, we took it easy this morning and went and did a little shopping at the mall. We finished off the day with a BBQ and went to watch some fireworks! Happy Fourth of July!!!

P.S. I noticed going through some of my latest posts there wasn't many pics of Bryson. He just goes from one event to the next. He's a trooper. I put a few extra pictures of him on this post along with a little video of him dancing in the car.

Waiting for the fireworks...
The kids love to pose for the camera
Me and my "baby"
Happy Fourth!
Here he comes....

Sonice after BWW
Most nights he looks like this
Don't know if he's crying, pooping, or cheesing it up for the camera...you never know!

He loves to play Wii



0 comments: