CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Update!!

It has been a really long time since our last post. We have been in Utah since December 18th and have been going every direction since. We leave for Texas tomorrow morning and should arrive home in Plano on the 4th. We have driven many miles and still have many to drive but it has been a blast spending time with our families. I have many pictures and stories to tell but will have to wait until I get home so I can get the pictures off my camera. The picture here is of BJ getting mauled by the kids at my nephew JJ's birthday party...they were relentless...he just wanted to take a nap!

1 comments:

JJWright said...

What a cute family. It has been a long time since we saw you guys...thank goodness for blogs to keep up. Take care. Love, G-ma Judy W