CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baylee!


Baylee is 9 years old today! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. While I was putting this picture collage together I was reminded how much fun a little girl can be with all the pretty dresses and cute little hair bows...(she doesn't get into that anymore). Baylee has been a great sister to all 3 of her brothers. She is way out numbered but she can sure hold her own! Baylee is always making us laugh and is so much fun. Love you, Girl! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Happy Birthday Baylee we love you!!

Julianne said...

Your kids are so cute. I thought Brayden and Baylee were twins when I fist looked at your blog. I can't believe how much they have grown. You all look so happy! I bet your kids are always having fun...you would be a fun mom! 4 kids keeps you way busy eh???

nikkirott said...

It's me Brent. So easy to pick out the best picture in that collage. Hello, Glitter Girls!!!
Baylee, come on over for the "Niagra Falls" of all chocolate fountains.