CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Three Amigos!

It's always so fun to get together with my family because two of my brothers have little boys that are Bryson's age. On the left is Bennett and his birthday is September 10. In the middle is Seth and his birthday is August 12. Then there is Bryson who was born on August 9. They were so much fun to watch. It's times like this that I'm sad we all don't live closer so they could see each other more. We have to take lots of pictures every time we are together!

1 comments:

Shanalyn Wilde said...

How fun...I love having cousins close in age - it makes things that much more fun. My Lincoln was born August 9 (but in 2006)! And whoever has Bennett...I love that name that was in the top 3 names for our 2nd baby!