CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baylee's Birthday!!!


Wow! I can't believe my baby girl is the big 10! I now I have two kids in the double digits...I'm getting old. Baylee had an exciting Birthday this year because she got to celebrate it twice. Her Papa Wayne's birthday is just 3 day's after hers and he is here for a visit. She had cupcakes on her actual birthday and a shared birthday cake with her Papa later. Baylee constantly makes us laugh and is a huge help with her brothers. Currently she is ruling the courts playing basketball. She is a great little baller. I keep forgetting my camera at her games but I will get a shot of her playing up here soon. Happy Birthday Baylee Boo!!!
Ten Candles!

Sharing the cake with Papa Wayne


The kids enjoying the cake and ice cream!

0 comments: