CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday BJ!


This post is a day late and I wish there was some way to change the date it was entered to June 27th, but with the crazy day we had yesterday, there was no time to get it done. (more on why in the next post) BJ turned 34 years old! Wow, he is closer to 35 now than 30. We are getting so old! We had a good day and celebrated last night by going to PF Chang's with Brent and Nikki. I hope he had a good day! I wasn't able to make him his puffy pancake because we had to be out the door at 7:30a.m. so I need to make it up to him. Happy Birthday Babe!


P.S. My friend Julie told me how to change the date on your blog entry...check my comments and you can learn too. Thanks Julie!

2 comments:

Jules said...

You CAN change the date on your blog posts! When you're making a new post, or editing an old one- click on "post options" below the area where you type your post. It gives you the option of changing the date/time. And voila... it's BJ's REAL BDAY!!!

Hoaldridge Family said...

Wow! Thanks so much Julie. I just did it! Good to know for the future since I'm usually at LEAST a day behind. :)