CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

12 Years!


This post is a couple weeks late but better late than never! I want to make my blog into a book someday and if I don't don't have an entry for our anniversary it will not look too good! This year, BJ and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on June 13. I can't believe it has been that long. We have been in Texas now for 4 of those years and I would have to say those 4 years have been the best because not living by my family, I have learned to depend on BJ and he has never let me down! When he asked me to marry him 12 years ago he said he would always make me laugh. Any of you that know him, know that he has followed through on that promise. Also, our family has a thing with the number "13". (don't ask) Instead of doing the traditional big "10" year celebration, we decided that on our 13th anniversary we will go away for a nice trip. We haven't really done something like this and I'm excited to hit this big mark in our lives. Love you babe!

0 comments: