CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ozzy's Birthday

Wow! Ozzy is 5 years old! While I am excited he is getting older and more independent it makes me sad he is growing up so fast. He had a lot of expectations this year and I'm sure we didn't live up to them but I think he had a pretty good birthday. He brought doughnuts to his preschool class, shopped for presents, opened presents, ate cake and ice cream in between his Halloween candy,was spoiled by Grandmas and milked his Birthday for all the privileges he could possibly get. I told him he could chose anywhere to eat for his birthday and of all the places he chose "CiCi's Pizza". I was bummed. I was trying to talk him into Red Lobster but the all you can eat pizza buffet won. He finished his day off by taking a 45 minute bubble bath...his favorite thing to do. Happy Birthday OZZY!


Ozzy and Bryson picking up the doughnuts for his class.
The Bat Cave
Presents in the morning
Bakugons!

RC and Woody...RC is not a "remote control". RC is his name...shoot me now!
The Cake!
Make a wish!!

Relaxing in the bubbles.

0 comments: