CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I Know About My Mom...


Today I was able to go to Preschool with Ozzy for a few minutes. They had the cutest program planned for us. They all had on cute little white aprons and when I walked in Ozzy showed me to my seat that had a flower with a picture of him in it. He then served me ice water with fresh fruit, chocolate, cheese, and crackers. Ms. Kaity asked the kids some questions and then she read them out loud and the moms had to guess which one was about them. Ozzy did really good!

What I Know About My Mom...

My mom is "33" years old.
One of my Mom's favorite things to do is "play sports".
My Mom likes it when I "play golf".
My Mom's favorite color is "pink".
My Mom's job is to "go to the store".
My Mom's favorite food is "cheeseburgers; I like them too".
My Mom's favorite show is "Bedtime Stories".
My Mom likes to cook or bake "eggs and cook me nachos".
My Mom's favorite pizza topping is "pepperoni".
My Mom wears a size "8" shoe.
My Mom has "4" brothers and "1" sister.
I love my Mom because "she gets me candy".

The kids then sang a couple of cute songs. What a fun day!


0 comments: