CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday BJ!!!


Today is BJ's Birthday! He is 33 years old. I just wanted to give him a shout out on this special day. We started the day off with his favorite breakfast, Puffy Pancake. I've only made it twice this year with the other time being Fathers Day. I guess I need to make it more often, but those of you who know me...I hate to cook so I think he's lucky he got it that many times. We will be heading to the mall in a few minutes to get his present and then we will finish the day by having a yummy meal at III Forks with some good friends. Anyway, BJ, thanks for being my best friend and always being there for me. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and may your next year be as rewarding as this year. I love you!!!

0 comments: