CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What are we up to lately?

Well, Brayden is in the 3rd grade and loves anything to do with sports. He is currently in basketball, baseball, and arena football. Baylee is in 2nd grade and is finally turning into my girly girl. She still loves sports and is currently playing softball and as her dad always said, she does have a natural talent for the sport. Ozzy is 3 and loves preschool. He is also a sports nut and is currently playing soccer and T-ball. As you can see, I pretty much live in the van every evening driving the kids from one practice to another and our weekends are full of games. We love it! Luckily the baby likes the car. That brings is to Bryson aka "Brycee Pooh". He is already 8 months old and is a very happy easy going baby. Thank goodness! He gets plenty of kisses and loves from us all. BJ is enjoying working from home...I wish I could say the same...(just kidding, hon!) I really do like having him home. It's nice to run an errand or two and not have to load up the troops. Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy our blog and check back often. I'll try to keep it updated with new pictures to let you all know how we are doing. Hope to see you all soon!

1 comments:

wayne said...

Wow!!! You guys are great!!!